Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tri-color Kicks!

You guys rarely (never) see me in kicks, for I prefer wearing high heels and doll shoes. Though I've been eye-ing some in stores. I'm scared to try it, coz' I might not carry that well and I don't have enough courage to wear one. But since it's a whole new year and I finally pour my confidence box, I think it's time to step out of my comfort zone, and try new ensembles! :)
To jump start things, I'm to try Persunmall's tri-color kicks! I hope the result is good, and that I can still rock my outfit! hihi nuff said! Let's do this! :)


Love love the cute-sy of my new baby kicks! Can't hide my smile when I saw them knocked our door, even now, that I'm doing this post! hihi No wonder it's from one of the best fashion-forward online shop! Persunmall!!! :)


Another candid pose! haha Forgive me for this sweeties!


Let's welcome 2014 with a sexier (sexier talaga? haha), fiercer and tougher looks! One of my mission this year is to be more fit, and flaunt my style in a sweet yet hotter ways! So stay tuned for that!

This tri-color wedge shoes is also available in blue-red-green, pink-purple-blue (the one I'm wearing), in white and black, and in pink. My new baby will surely fit my SABAW and minimalist outfitey! haha I love every single detail of it and please don't be surprised if you'll see me wearing this shoes on my next outfit post! ;)


On me: Pullover courtesy of Le Caprice | Spike bracelet courtesy of Everything You Find | Tri-color wedge shoes courtesy of Persunmall


Oh by the way, put your hands together for my new hair color!! Yay or nay? :) Well, I'm wearing my color proud!

For more classy, stylish and fashion forward clothes,bags,shoes and the like. Don't forget to visit Persunmall! I'm pretty sure they have something you're looking for! :)

How's your week going so far? Share it with me! I'll love to know! :) Be safe everyone! Keep praying! 
May God bless us all! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment