Sunday, January 5, 2014

Throwback 2013, Photo Diary!

 Sharing with you guys, a blast of what happened last 2013,to me and to my humble blog! Here's some of the highlights of our unforgetable 2k13! 😊 

 My first outfitey posts! which reached a thousand and more views for just a few months! 
That was really unexpected! ♥


Meeting new friends, and my first ever blog sponsor! Ms. Mishale Aragoncillo of Everything you Find! 
Until now, she never stopped supporting me and  Pretty Simple ! Her sweetness never fails to make me  smile! I love you Big sis!!❤

 
Met Sir Marlon Dela cruz! crazily amazed with his talent! He's one of the best photographer indeed!


Got a chance to be with these people as well, They've never stop in supporting my blog! Thank you Lovelies!! You know who you are! 


 An amazing opportunity to collaborate with such a big international shop! Aupie.com ! I still owe a blog post for them, though.hihi Any moo, thank you for trusting me! πŸ’‹
 Also met Mr. Jeffrey! another great photographer! His awesome! and super kind!

Wearing a pink dress courtesy of Payless, another blog Sponsor! thank you Big sis Glecy, for supporting us! and for being so kind to me. cheers to our collaboration! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

 And just recently. I also collaborated with Persunmall! Another fashion forward online shop! You might check their site as well! They have awesome products! www.persunmall.com 


I never expect that I will come this far, as I've always said I blog just to express my thoughts and feelings for fashion, and nothing else, meeting awesome readers/people along my way was already an extraordinary gift for me. Having the best sponsors, collaborating with big shops, are more than what I've prayed for. I Thank God,and of course YOU lovelies, from the bottom of my heart, for believing in me, though I have dainty ways in styling, sabaw OOTD, you still read my blog. 😝 You don't know how happy and thankful I am for having you. You guys are the reason why I still blogged! Thank you! Thank you! :')

Alright! nuff said! Im ready for 2014! are'nt you?!? hihi. More posts are up! I love you everyone!! Let's welcome this year with a bang! Take care! ♥♥





No comments:

Post a Comment